thestrangestickthestrangestick

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

Hmm

Good animation, better than all the slideshows, but why are there so many Steve Irwin tributes? This is a good rememberance thing, but all the slideshow ones annoy me, they have been put together quickly to cash in on his death by getting R.I.P votes and saying "don't blam, you're sick if you do coz he's dead" This however is a proper tribute and is very well animated.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Completely original

Well done, every animator has his day but it takes someone special to stand above the rest with brilliantly new/interesting content. Incredibly well done with excellent graphics and interesting to watch.

The Binch The Binch

Erm,

Good animation, good poetry (did you come up with it). Not quite politically correct, but this is Newgrounds so anything goes, and the moral and spirit in this animation are very positive.

3D stick (bullettime) 3D stick (bullettime)

Very good

Great graphics, only bad thing was the repetitive punch sounds.

HP and the Goblet-o-Group HP and the Goblet-o-Group

OK

None of it made sense, it was a combination of the story from the fourth HP and the story from the first HP. Some bits were funny, but the rest was demented. The graphics were good, and the voices also (but a bit unnerving). The subtitles were good, with only a few spelling errors. Overall, pretty good.

[CC] The Power Plant [CC] The Power Plant

Huh?

I don't really get it.....
What does everyone mean by this is just another clock movie??
Graphics were good, but unless this has some obscure hidden meaning then this is just queer.

TruffleClock responds:

?

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

Just Great

I love this, it's funny and well done, the only bit I don't get is when he yells and runs away from the bug thingies. Anyway, it's brilliant, kept my attention unlike many other so called "Top 50" animations that are on this site. Also an original idea to make it into an anim instead of a game.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Ok

It's okay, but not as funny as many other animations. The music just gets repetitive after a while, and there seems to be a lack of extra ideas, same all the way through.

Sin Syndicate - Ice age Sin Syndicate - Ice age

Good

Well, the guy with the ball wasn't in time but hey. Sweet.

Stick Comes out of Closet Stick Comes out of Closet

Huh????

But I don't want to know how to make a paper aeroplane....
Great start though.....